2014年12月22日 星期一

Thanksgiving? Forgiveness?

Last night, the topic of Christmas party in this year is "Thanksgiving". One of the activity is recalled our grace in 2014 and wrote on the paper. However, when I closed my eyes and try recall the memory of the 2014, it totally came up a whole black picture in my mind. During that moment, I felt very speechless and helpless because I totally ruined the whole year without doing anything. In fact, the whole memory of 2014 was my work and those people who I don't want to face, such as my colleagues and people who I don't want to serve. After this black picture, I should be glad that I have a girl-friend who are giving me up when I had a tough and lost year, she was even brought me up and give me the huge support.(Sometimes, she wants to kill me when I take a nap after morning shift work. lol) Frankly, I need to admit that I am lazy and I would really love to give so many nonsense excuses to not work on my dream. Yet, I need to wake up from a slacking and laziness year and I will consistently write my blog in English for improving/ bringing back my little english writing skill. God, I should pray for you because you are a Mercy God. You sent me a lot of angels around my life and guide me to walk with you. I admitted that I was failed to worship and glorify you in 2014 and I did not do my job as being a Christian but now I would ask you to light up the holy spirit from you and lead me to glorify your name in my job nature and my life. God, please forgive me ignorance and I know that you are the one who can give me an opportunity to find my dream, so I trust and I worship you!

Thomas

沒有留言:

張貼留言